10-23-2020, 10:12 AM   #4870
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
If it feels good in your hand I have been happy with every Glock I have owned (I did not like the 21 and sold it, but that felt too big for my hands). I currently am carrying a 29 myself. The 45 is an interesting concept, trying to minimize footprint with a shorter slide but maximize the capacity with the normal frame. I also have a 19 that I really enjoy shooting. If the price is right!
Thank you both for the replies, I own a Glock 34 and the longer barrel is a very good guarantee for very precise shooting - but the recoil. The conceiled wearing is a smaller problem when wearing longer coates but during summer or hotter periods its more tricky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fly320s View Post
The Glock 45 is basically a G19X in black instead of tan. Both guns are basically G19 slides and barrels on G17 frames.

So, if you like shorter barrels on full-size frames, and you like Glocks, then the G45 and G19X should work well for you.

I own a 19X because I like the full size frame and balance of the gun. With the G19 I can't quite get my pinky finger to get a good grip unless I use a mag pinky rest. The pinky fingers play a vital role in achieving a good grip.
I like full frames more than smaller ones, that comes maybe from the former training and exercises at my Army time Plus I need to have something into my hand and this hadnt to be extra small, I could handle the bigger ones
Dealer is asking (converted) 539,- USD w/o any mods or add ons and thats a quite fair price I think.

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 0