View Single Post
      03-23-2015, 10:05 PM   #10
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbundy View Post
I just picked up my car today from Modern Image off Miramar Rd. I had some Xpel clear bra and Modesta coating done. IIRC prices for fender forward was ~$2100 for custom and $1900 if a kit was used for the bumper. I might have also heard ~$1650 for the fender forward using all kit pieces. Bumper, headlights, full hood was ~$1200. They seem to have a good reputation, and I liked working with them. They had a lot of high-end cars in there every time I stopped by. I can get you in touch with the shop manager. It took about a week for me to get the work done.

They'll work with you on a package, but I would expect anything from ~$900 for just the bumper to close to $2k for windshield forward.

JB
Thanks for the descriptive reply. I am really not well versed with the terms that you just used. I am assuming that the XPEL clear coat with Modesta coating is the same as XPEL Ultilate.
It is sufficient to just get the 1200 package right or should we go for the 1650 package. I don't know what the risk is and if it's worth the price. You can get your car repainted for a little over 2000$
Still confused about whether to get it or not. I asked a lot of people at work who said they've never gotten it done and two of them owns a Tesla Model S and a 2013 Porsche Carrera 4S.
Appreciate 0