View Single Post
      05-04-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
Daveop
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 3 BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by albeik View Post
@DaveO - I did go to the dealer when requested the numbers - but asked to send them via E-Mail as I tend to be very busy. I already purchased the car from them before (from the same Sales Person) - a nice guy really.

Today I got a call back from him today and confirmed that the numbers seemed high and will quickly send me revised numbers. Over the phone he mentioned the following:

Money Factor: 0.00150
Residual: 59%
Due at Signing: $2,883.36 (includes all fees, taxes and first month)
Monthly: $783.22/month

I still think the numbers are a little high - what do you guys think? I am still waiting for the "official" email before I talk to him again.

Thanks again guys for you comments!

PS: This is Wagner BMW in Shrewsbury, MA -- the other closest one is in Boston Herb Chambers which I really don't like from friend who purchased from them. Any other dealers people recommend around the area?
No matter how nice and friendly a dealer is, theres no reason to give him extra money for the product. In your case, the best thing to do is to goto a few different dealerships get some quotes on a similarly spec'd car and then go back to that dealer and show him the numbers from competitors
Appreciate 0