Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
The F8X in non-ZCP is a better handling car, IMO, than an E92 with ZCP.
agree.

OP and everyone else who is considering the swap. Try and find a dealer who will let you test drive one and you will be able to really feel and see the difference. I will warn you though once you drive one you will be hooked. I have had 5 e92M3 and when I made the switch over to the f82M I was VERY happy. Each day I drive the car it gets better and better IMO.
Funny you should say that.....cause I did drive it and was more convinced than ever that I DID NOT WANT to get rid of my e92 w/ zcp.

I have a track event coming up and will have an opportunity to spend extensive time in the F80 (the one I would get because I have 1 kid with another on the way and not in the mood for two cars right now). That day will be the deciding factor.

I own my e92, but would never own again, so will lease the F80 if I am impressed after track day.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0