View Single Post
      03-26-2020, 10:28 AM   #224
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

I think the best part of it is the exhaust/motor just sounds very nice.. and it's stock! I always want more grumble, but this is just about the right amount. I agree more power isn't all needed now a days with so much traffic, but always knowing there's more is always the bug! I was hoping when I made my own intake it would make some more nice sounds.. but it barely changed. I still haven't had a chance to hit the dyno, I would love to see not only what is stock... but if the intake would make even a smidge of a difference. BOV options and any other bits would be nice, but the design of this motor really doesn't look like there's a lot that can be done without drastic changes. For now I actually ordered some spacers for the stock wheels. After going so aggressive with my winter setup, now that I put back the stock wheels, it looks so anemic. I can't justify buying myself a new set of wheels until I at least burn through the stock rubber The BMS Pedal tuner did help a little more with the throttle, as did it make the wife's X1 feel a lot smoother. I'm still itching to see what other go fast or cosmetic bits come out for this car.
Appreciate 0