United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 991S & 2013 M3 CP

18" Staggered VMR V710 wheels and tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale are the 18" VMR V710 wheels (F 8.5 et35, R 9.5et45) with Continental Sport Contact 5 tires (225/40 and 245/35). These wheels also have OEM TPMS sensors installed so no warning messages going off every time you get in your car!

I purchased these wheels for my wife's M235i back in May of 2015. They have approximately 5,000 miles on them, most of which is my wife driving around town in comfort mode. The PSS were not available at the time, and having had Hankook V12 and Continental DW before, I wanted a tire that was closer in quality to the PSS. After hours of research I narrowed it down to the Bridgestone Potenza and the Conti SC5's. The deciding factor were that they SC5's were actually 4lbs/tire lighter than the Bridgestone, and 1 lb/tire lighter than the PSS. Although the SC5's were slightly more than the PSS, and considerably more than the other options, I am happy that I chose them, and would consider them the best alternative to the PSS which I currently have on my M3.

As shown in the pictures there is only one wheel that still looks brand new. One has very minor curb rash that is hard to notice, while the other two each have one pretty good mark on them. The tires are in very good condition as shown in the tread depth readings. The rears are in the 7-8/32 range while the fronts are in the 8-9/32 range. All four wheels have OEM TPMS installed so no annoying chime going off every time you start your car! There have been no repairs made on the wheels or the tires. VMR center caps are included (brand new with protective plastic still installed), and the wheels will also accept the OEM BMW center caps.

Please visit the link and look at the pictures that I have taken. I have tried to highlight any imperfections in the wheels as well as accurately describe the condition of the tires. If you have any further questions after looking at my pictures please let me know and I will be happy to help.

http://s1090.photobucket.com/user/db...?sort=3&page=1

Now for price. I paid $23xx for everything back in May, and I would like to get $1400 for the wheels/tires/tpms now. I don't believe that shipping these will be possible due to the high cost it would probably work out best for the buyer to purchase new. As such I am looking for a local pickup, or I would be happy to drive within a reasonable distance to deliver the wheels to you.

Appreciate 0