View Single Post
      04-07-2021, 11:56 AM   #13
3.0L
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M235i, 20k miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
As they should. The reply all button offenders should be punished accordingly. That's the business equivalent to being added to a group text message conversation.

We have recently upgraded our security policies on the company network. To access company specific sites, employees are now required to provide security codes to gain access. The non-pc minded individuals just can not grasp the concept. Almost daily, we receive an all employee Teams chat from some asshat entering their user ID's, passwords and log ins, that instantly get shared with everyone in the company.

I'll share an embarrassing story, but the employee was me. At 18 I worked at a restaurant. My first night on the job, I was told part of my responsibilities were to mop the walk-in freezer. Being the idiot that I am, I had no idea that I was being pranked. Unsure of the temp of the walk-in freezer, but it took less than a minute for the entire floor to turn to ice. Luckily I escaped with only minor bruising from the hilarity that ensued after. Bastards.
We pulled some pranks on FNG's (Funny New Guy; you pick your euphemism) in the Army.

1. We'd send the FNG back to drain the air tanks on the 3/4 ton truck.
(There are no air tanks on that truck).

2. We'd send the FNG to the motor pool to get some relative bearing grease.

When writing your life's plan, use a pencil with an eraser
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13157.00
Buug95917589.50