View Single Post
      02-14-2021, 10:51 AM   #12
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

To add on to this, my daughter is in private school from when all of this started. The school has had 2 shutdowns out of precaution during that time. First was just before the Christmas break when two staffers reported they tested positive. No further spread was noted and the school opened back up as usual. Then a couple of weeks ago the school shutdown again due to one of the kids testing positive. No spread was also noted. This time I even got a call from the county contact tracer to get info and for me to report if I do develop symptoms. The school opened back up this past Wednesday. All of the shutdowns were just the school being extra careful and I suspect they could have just stayed open.

As to the restaurants, I've been to a few for indoors dining. Some of the restaurants where gathering info on us for contact purposes if anyone tests positive. With how story hungry the news media has been, I haven't heard of one instance of any spread in a restaurant nor any calls for me to go tested.

Same applies to the gym I've been going to. Been going since they opened back up. No issues there.

I find it funny with all this time having been elapsed that no discussion as to reducing risk factors that people have control over to reduce any poor outcomes from catching this thing.
Appreciate 0