12-17-2014, 05:46 AM   #16
Falafel Combo
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 xDrive50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemartyn View Post
You're right. I'd be crazy to sell it. If I decide to sell it, I only need one buyer, and it'll be a win-win situation, we'll both be happy, just like the previous two Ms I sold. And I can confirm the data I was shown with 107 M4s in the US as of December 7th on a BMW screen, so prove to me I'm wrong -- it's entirely possibly that the vast majority are in California, where I wish I still lived. But at least we know that there is one in Austin and one in Boston. ;-) My 2015 M4 is going to rest in a garage while I stay warm in Hawaii for a couple of weeks, pity I can't bring it with me.

Will put this thread to sleep tomorrow, the car is a joy every time I drive it, short or long journeys, by far the best beemer I've every had.

Happy holidays to you all. Enjoy your driving wherever you are.

No, no, no, no, NO, NOOOO! ... just ... no.

Nope.

Enthusiasts vs others: Definitions.

Most of the ignorant posters here are missing the point. In that we should all feel fortunate that you listed your car for sale on this particular forum. I mean, you could have listed it anywhere. Dozens of BMW forums. But no, you chose us. We should be thankful that the only M4 in all of Boston (perhaps even on the entire east coast), is listed right here. In front of our very own eyes. And that is something to celebrate. Be proud my friends. This M4 needs no introduction. No price is needed. No pictures, no window sticker, options. No need to get desperate. It just goes by ... THE Boston M4. That's it. Just one. All those other for sale threads are just trying too hard. So sleazy. The fact that folks here are not lining up to buy this car blows my mind. Some guys just can't see a good BMW deal if it slapped them in the face with rubber chicken.

You just need ONE buyer for this RARE production M4. And he damn well likes Mineral Gray.

Good luck with the listing, Joe. You will need it.

Also, have fun in Hawaii.

Last edited by Falafel Combo; 12-17-2014 at 05:59 AM..
Appreciate 2