View Single Post
      10-31-2017, 10:43 AM   #62
M2joey
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2, 335is, X5 M50i

A long time GT fan here. I have to say I am liking everything so far about Sport. Lots of very cool things about the game, lots of great content as well. Still need to check out the online racing.

Aside from the amazing graphics (4k HDR) and great engine sounds. I am finding the biggest difference to be surprisingly the realism of the driving experience and how much more realistic cars driving dynamics are compared to GT of the past. In Expert driving mode, I feel the cars is very close to reality IMO. I have a feeling you will never be able to drive the same car on the same track in Sport as you could GT6 - M4 stock with Sport Soft tires on the Nordschleife in 7:15 as an example. Maybe I am wrong, still not that far along. All around driving characteristics definitely seem more realistic! It might be too much for some who are looking for more of an Arcade experience. The other driving modes appear to be more intrusive in regards to driving aids, at least from the limit time I have messed with them. I am of course playing Sport with a wheel as well.
Appreciate 0