Law
Global Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 6MT

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [10.00]
2004 BMW M3  [10.00]
I have to agree with some of the comments regarding career mode, mods/customization, and variety of car selection.
One of my favorite things about the older GT games was that the story-line in career mode was flexible yet logically organized. The one-make races, same country-of-origin races, and special cups were always exciting events to partake in. As another member pointed out above, i'm also not too big on online racing. I'll race with friends here and there but more often than not, i'm working on completing my career.
I don't really care about competing with strangers in this regard.
There's just something more satisfying about campaign mode through unlocking new maps/cars/features and completing the story vs. satisfying one's ego in online competition.
Speaking of maps, the maps selection in GT6 was also much more expansive.
Livery editor in GT Sport is not very intuitive, logical, or substantial. It?s basically nothing more than putting makeup on the car. I enjoyed the old customizations much more (i even enjoyed the maintenance aspect)
I'm still struggling to find a way to apply the TE37s that I exchanged with mileage; doesn't make sense at all.
I'm really hoping GT Sport adds more features later on, hopefully as free updates (but it'll probably be through DLC if it does come in fruition).

With that said, i'm really enjoying the driving and the small details in GT Sport, especially the sounds. The exhaust, engine, and transmission noises in GT Sport are an improvement and sound more natural than previous iterations.
"Scapes", the photo mode, is also very nicely executed here.
And finally, one of the best news is the debut of Porsche in Gran Turismo.
I decided to hold off on buying the GT3 this early on in the game, only to receive this as a gift car
Attached Images

E9x M3 Press/Media Archives Thread | S65-based Racing Engines Thread
Appreciate 0