View Single Post
      06-19-2013, 07:13 PM   #110
LOLrance
The Law.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: BMW

I find this hilarious. You chastise someone for complaining about the vent tubing in the engine bay and say its justifiable because this is a "race car", yet you then complain about the interior of a Lotus and say how the interior quality Alfa is far better. Or how much better the alfa MPG is versus the lotus, or even how hard it is to get in a lotus. But I thought this was a race car? Who cares about interior quality, vent tubing, or MPG right?

This is a race car man...a race car, you know?!?!

You can try to justify the car all you want, but this is far from a race car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingTooFast View Post
This is a race car man... a race car, you know?!
Quote:
Levi,

The Alfa 4C is indeed heavier than the lightest Elise... thus you can say it 'looks fatter' in that regard.

I saw it live today for the first time... DEAD DROP GORGEOUS!!!

Also, the interior is very neat and the plastics although hard they have a very nice touch to it. You get an italian sportive quality kind of feeling highlighted by visible carbon fiber all over the place. The quality and the quality feeling is MILES, MILES away better than a Lotus (which is not that difficult ), trust me!

On the other hand, the Cayman interiors look like 'a living room' in comparison. I love every single aspect of the Alfa 4C, so cuore sportivo.

Quote:
At ~1020 kg EU Weight (DIN Weight of Car, not the dry weight, with 90% fuel, 68 kg driver, 7 kg cargo) maybe so but the Alfa 4C represents the absolute maximum acceptable compromise for one to use it on a daily basis. I couldn't live with an Evora - I tried it, get in and out of a Lotus is ridiculous - let alone an Elise.

Moreover, the Alfa 4C is more fuel-efficient than the Lotus.