View Single Post
      07-03-2014, 05:34 PM   #2
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
No not the corny ass failed attempt with Van Damme!
I am always on the lookout for great independent, foreign and web movies'. Trust me when I say that my hopes were mediocre at best for this film even after reading mucho great reviews for it. Boy was I in for a complete treat! This is easily the best "Video Game to Movie" film in terms of actual content, storyline and not injecting too much Hollywood crap in. The casting is spot on and the fight choreography is superb! If you, like me, really enjoyed the epic game by CAPCOM, go ahead and check out the entire web series which is on YouTube or it's combined into a full film also available online.

I am probably one of the biggest SF fans out there. I am a bout to geek out a little.

Honestly, the SF characters are one of the MAIN motivatiors for me taking up the Marital Arts, and still train and compete to this day.

I never really followed the Comic books, but the Street Fighter Games and the Street Fighter 2 V series sealed my love for the beauty of the more traditional Martial Arts.

I never wanted to be like Mike or Jay Z or Nas or RG III or King james. My Role models are Bruce Lee, Van Damme, Ryu, Akuma and many other realistic and Fictional character who are famous only because of their level of skills as Martial Artists.

Really looking forward to this series. I hope they give us a lot of history and character development... along with som KICK ASS FIGHT SCENES!!

Thanks for the heads up on this, TXSTYLE... I had no idea this was in the works until now