Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
Yea. I jumped in at $18.50. I've got 3,500 shares. Imagine it jumping to $27, its high 52 week..... That'd be nice. Could pay off a lease on a new BMW. I'm really tempted to go for some AAPL shares right now. I wonder how they'll fare tomorrow. If it's like CSCO then great, I'll wait another week but if they start going up then I won't be able to resist. Do you know anything about options contracts for AAPL? Haven't found any real time to look them up. Depending on tomorrows trading session I'd be a good time to long or short them.
explain this:

Quote:
Read some books. Get advice. I've been options trading since I was a teen and am now a multi-millionaire. Seriously, no matter if you triple your money by the end of the month it wouldn't matter unless you have some sort of financial education. And I've been making money shorting stocks and buying put options. I'd long CSCO right now though. It's trading at 52 week lows and the company's prospectus shows it'll go up eventually. Whatever you do, don't get too involved with penny stocks. Ive been trading and investing for years and all i can say is those tempting stocks are so risky! I bought one called CPOW and I'm losing thousands, it's value has gone down 55% since I purchased it. Haha. Oh well. Just get some financial education first and professional advice IMHO. Good luck and tell us what you'll do!
Quote:
Haha. It's $200,000, yes? I've already spent $100,000 on an X5M... I'm still a really young guy so I'm not a multi-millionaire yet and cannot afford that one yet. It's still an amazing car (the 5.2 R8)
you became a multi-millionare in 2-3 weeks?

What about it? No, I didn't become wealthy in three weeks. Is it wrong to ask people about their thoughts on investments?
Appreciate 0