View Single Post
      03-02-2021, 11:00 AM   #8232
Alfisti
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 Saab 9-3 Combi

MK's story just circles back to my motto, no irrational or crazy. So much irrational and crazy out there.

I'm married but i'll throw one out so i can vent. We got a book shelf for our five year old, mrs wanted in front of his window that has a shutter, i said that's gonna end badly as to open the shutter you need to remove everything from the top of the shelf. I'm not dying on this hill though so install it where she wants it.

2 months later I open the shutter, all the shit from his shelf falls. She picks "everything" up. Kid's lips are cracked so needs his chapstick, it's not there and she moans how I lost it and we need to order another one. Now, we have issues with spending money, she makes a ton more than i do but spends proportionally even more.

I a can be short fused so consciously did not raise my voice but admit i was a bit...how you say...my voice had rolled eyes in it so to speak. I said, "it has to be up there, it is on the floor". Cue the mother of all meltdown, she absolutely loses her fucking mind.

I go upstairs and find the chapstick right near the shelf.

Needless grief over nothing.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50