01-18-2021, 10:20 PM   #1
TouringM3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 6MT / '16 F31

Garage List
I have an idea for a new way to buy/sell desirable used cars

Hey Pals –

I have the beginning of an idea I want to run by y'all, and ask a few questions.

When i'm not going over-my-head in a "DIY" frankenstein fast wagon project, i'm a startup founder and tech consultant, so this shit happens a lot and about 99 times out of 100 it's a dogshit concept. ;P

Your experience?
Have you ever wanted to find that *chef's kiss* iconic spec E30 M3, Henna Red w/ Black interior? What about a 2009 or 2010 E61 535xi M-Sport 6MT with black interior?

Do you have a super hard to find specified car, maybe a S54 Z3 M-Coupe? E36 M3LTW? M635csi with the houndstooth interior? SHAWINGGGG baybee.

On the other end of the spectrum, maybe you want to build a super cheap rally car and you want a beat-to-shit, but oh so delightfully 4G63 equipped Mitsubishi Galant VR4, or your kid is about to turn 15 and you want the little punk of joy to learn stick, so of course you need a Volvo 240 or 850, and make it a wagon thank you very much.

"Lots of typing here, get to the point!

The idea
A "make me sell" & "let me buy" platform for cars.

What if you, as an owner of an oh-so-perfectly built and maintained car could keep a listing of your vehicle, so WHEN people really want to buy it, they could make you an offer.

On the flip-side, if you want to find a truly babied Porsche 993 targa with the photochromic roof, you can talk to Beatrice in Scottsdale and pitch her a figure and automotive love-note worthy of calling you back after her tennis lesson.

Let me know what you all think, and if it already exists, or if i'm a fucking idiot on this one.

~David

Instagram: @TouringM3

Last edited by TouringM3; 01-18-2021 at 11:51 PM..
Appreciate 0