View Single Post
      04-16-2009, 10:10 AM   #20
Straz M3
Never Lose
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Z View Post
Looking good Straz, glad that you love your exhaust because I love mine everytime I fire up the car.

There is a drone in 6th gear around 3000rpm, but under load. It is not that bad though.

I got to bring my car by Rogue when they release the SSK. I want to pick that up as my next mod.

-Adam
Love it man...thanks for once again making me broke!

SSK is the best mod for this car...when you want to check out Rogue's kit let me know. I know it will be available within a few weeks to purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseykid View Post
Looking and sounding good Straz! I definitely prefer the higher pitch note over the deeper sounding exhaust. Now I gotta listen to it in person.

I going down to the M Performance School this weekend but when I get back I gotta have a look at this thing! Let me know when your around the way bro.

How do the spacers and the springs look? I was going to go with 10mm and was even contemplating 5mm to keep it subtle and just push it a tad out.

BTW, you got rims planned? Need more pics asap too!
Anytime man! Let me know when you are back and we will meet up. I guarantee you love this exhaust. Spacers and springs look fantastic. I'm more impressed with the spacers as the factory look should have came like this. It gives that bulldog appearance and makes the wheels flush to both the front and rear fenders. 15mm front, 12mm rear is perfectttt! The springs I was worried would give me a harsher ride but I found that what most of the other guys said is true...EDC is now about 1 notch further than usual. Comfort now feels like Normal, Normal now feels like Sport, Sport now feels like "more Sport" haha.

I am planning on wheels...something black. Keeping that a secret for now. That is the next set of mods along with some CF exterior parts.

I LOVE THIS CAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsta View Post
congrats Straz....I've heard this IRL it does sound nice and loud, one of the philly guys has it, hopefully they have turned things around and you have a exhaust you can enjoy for a very long time....
Bill, thanks for the words. Looking forward to 10 M3s scaring every living species out of Bear Mountain haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderco10 View Post
sounds good, wanted to get it, but too rich for my blood
Cheaper than AA & Eisenmann and kind of sounds like a blend of the two with a lot more volume.