02-20-2024, 05:19 PM   #9
saphirschwarz.f48
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW F48 X1 sDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightarmor View Post
Just updating on this.
So I ordered a new fuel vent valve based on the images I captured using my endoscope (and thanks to Rice-Rocket for mentioning this could be the culprit also). I ordered from FCP Euro, checked the new part using the endoscope and it was impossible to see anything, the image was pure white. I also checked the resistance on the old part and new part (17ohms), both the same.

I swapped the part and took the X1 for a test and no issues. Drove it for a few days and made sure the vehicle would get to operating temperature each time and no codes and no high idle in park after warm up.

The part# for this part is Bosch 13907614013
This fits 2018 X1 X-Drive M-Sport.

Pictures of location below.
After this fix we ended up trading it in (along with our I4) and reduced our vehicle family by one. Thanks to everyone who has helped with issues over the years. I'll have some wheel spacers and full OEM suspension up for sale soon.
Thank you for being a part of our little X1 community. Will always remember reading on your coilover shimmy thread many years ago, back before I even had an account here Best of luck with your future endeavors man. Also may I ask what is the car you’re replacing X1 and i4 with?
Appreciate 0