View Single Post
      12-21-2019, 09:55 PM   #1
BwatM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90; 2020 G01; 2014 F31

Paint Correction and Suntek Ultra PPF on my 1300 Mile Dealer Demo Purchase

Hi All! I just recently picked up my very first M car! I'm super excited about this car and LOVE it so far! I was able to score a fantastic deal on this one, being a Dealer Demo with 1300 miles that has been in the dealer inventory for about 12 months!

Unfortunately 12 months in dealer inventory can equal far too many subpar car washes, and WAY too many surface scratches on a black car.

I was lucky enough to find a local Detailer and PPF installer in Naples, through the Naples Cars & Coffee that has years of experience and is looking to possibly branch out on his own and hopefully start his own business. The progress started last night. My installer, Timothy, sent me a few pictures of the progress and will continue to send more.

The plan is to do a 3-stage paint correction, install full body coverage of Suntek Ultra, Ceramic coat everything (including the wheels, calipers, tailpipes, and the film), install 50% ceramic tint on the windshield and 15% on the sides and rear.

I will be sure to update as we progress over the next week or so. Timothy is also filming a video for his YouTube Channel that I will be sure to post too!

Here is a link to his YouTube Channel, and few before and after picture of his work from last night.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCak...uFSKjZw0gICObA
Attached Images

Last edited by BwatM5; 12-22-2019 at 11:47 PM..
Appreciate 0