02-26-2021, 02:47 PM   #38
BEM-S4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Dinan M235, Dinan Sport Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Gotta hose out the Cheerios! I personally would love something like that, but I think you spend the money on something like that or a Wrangler to take the doors and top off - neither of which we'll do. And this is coming from someone that's owned many, many Wranglers (and Gladiator actually). I very rarely would take the doors off and never took the top off. Clearly we can always just leave them on...
I don't really plan to take the top or doors off much either, maybe the front sections that are small and light and easy to remove. From a pure utility standpoint though the value prop is tough to beat. New car warranty, looks really nice, get an extra set of steelies with winter tires. My only goal is a tank that can get me anywhere in any weather, mom lives on a nasty hill when we get snow it can be pretty dicey. Nice weather, throw the nephews in the back, if someone spills their Cheetos or gets car sick I can pull the drain plugs in the floor and literally hose the thing out.

Checks a lot of boxes plus isn't "too nice" so I can drive it when it's crap out, park downtown, etc.
Appreciate 1