View Single Post
      01-18-2021, 09:11 AM   #110
unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
After being on and being pretty active for many years, I rolled mine up and ditched it last week along with Whatsapp. I 100% agree they are a company and can do as they wish, but I also am allowed to do what I wish and if it does not bring me joy - why do it? Will I miss the memes and jokes? You bet. Will I miss any minor comment being turned into a political statement and how someone might misinterpret something you say in jest? Nope.

A good childhood friends of mine's father passed this weekend and I didn't know it until I hear others talking about it - which is what I worried about the most. One more degree of separation and a death like that I will never hear about again without FB, but that is the way it was before FB - so I'm sure I will adjust.

So far except for that - I have not missed it at all.

I went to Signal - so far not so bad. The outage last Friday sucked a little, but instead of being a baby about it - I donated $20 to them. Be a part of the solution - right? At least they are trying. I've played with Telegram, which is pretty decent - but I like what Signal is trying to do - so I'll stick with them as long as that is the case.
Bunnny219.50