12-15-2020, 11:36 AM   #428
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaddening View Post
Yup, it isn't cheap for sure. I did the same thing and made my own for a while. My wife wasn't a fan of having a pantry that looked like a meth lab and I got tired of constantly mixing 15 ingredients so I just started buying it pre-made again (plus a couple fun memories of when I accidentally doubled the beta alanine ).

100% with you on the caffeine. 200mg is ideal for me. I have tried a couple pre-workouts with 400mg of caffeine and it was just absurd. I saw Layne Norton was making pre-workouts for a bit and he offered a caffeine free option which is a great idea.
Lmao, I feel ya on the meth lab. Fiance got annoyed with that as well.

Yeah I wish companies would just stop jacking up the caffeine so much, never really understood the hype behind it. If you keep your intake is low then low doses have suitable affects. Obviously if you're like King Rudi and consume 700mgs+ a day then a low dosage will have minimal affects lol.

I havent browsed pre-workout in a long while, just came across this which is a nice mix minus the "high" caffiene https://outworknutrition.com/products/pre-workout. But again at $2/serving it isn't for me haha.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00