View Single Post
      11-11-2023, 09:40 AM   #1
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

M2 Comp replacement suggestions needed

I could use the forum's help. Back in 2020, the bride bought herself a new '20 M2 Comp and has only put 3,000 miles on it since. It's not meeting her needs any longer and we're trying to brainstorm on a replacement.

We currently have a '23 X5 45e, a '23 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited on 35s and an older crew cab diesel Chevy.

So far we're looking at:

1) BMW X3M Comp: seems like a logical step up from an M2 Comp as we want something bigger and more practical. Test drove one earlier this week and it's nice. However, never owned a "small" SUV before.

2) Range Rover Sport: if she could pick anything, it would be this. But I'm very concerned about reliability, high cost of maintenance and tanking depreciation.

3) Cayenne: I'd look at a 2021+ CPO but likely the Base model. I read they are reliable put Porsche dealership aren't always lovely to deal with and maintenance will cost me.

Anything else we should consider? Again, we need something bigger than an M2 that's safe, comfortable and that can seat four adults.

Audi interiors appear to be a bit dated compared to BMW. And not sure yet if I'd join the Mercedes family.

Thoughts?
Appreciate 0