View Single Post
      08-01-2022, 11:00 PM   #47
KevinGS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Past 2015 M4, Current 2013 M3

I think my next car will be as much manual Boxster as I can afford.

If my investments continue to grow quickly, it will be a Spyder (love the look of that car). If not, I'd like to squeeze into a Boxster 718 4.0 GTS. If I can't afford that, I'd be more than happy to settle for a 981 GTS.

I've Turo'd a few Boxsters over the years, and I always came away super impressed with its sheer agility and amazing practicality. Since I can't afford the mid-engine Ferrari that I want (the 458), nor does the Ferrari fit my driving profile of piling on miles with my love of longer trips...I think the mid-engine Boxster is for me. And I've become a convertible guy. Something about that al-fresco driving experience does something for my mood and my soul.

I may as well get one sooner than later while I can. And I'll likely just keep it, as driving a small, nimble, convertible sports car will never lose its luster with me.

And really, if I got a PDK, I'd be fine too. Since I drive a lot and all over the place, a manual does grow tiresome for me. So, we'll see. The tranny is TBD, but I'm set on the car...I think.

Last edited by KevinGS; 08-01-2022 at 11:12 PM..
Appreciate 2
SoCal_NSX2399.50
c1pher4671.50