mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Thumbs up Calling you SoCal Owners!! Hurry Curry Meet in Old Town Pasadena!

*** SEE DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS BELOW ***

Hey everyone!! My name’s Mac and I became an E90 owner on December 30th… I’ve noticed a bunch of threads with other folks across the country getting together for various meets, etc. and I’d like to gauge everyone’s interest in kicking off ’06 with a special Socal meet. I’ve spoken with a couple of you via PM and I know there’s interest in a meet. So let me throw out this idea and we can take it from there:

DINNER, MEET AND GREET

Where: Hurry Curry of Tokyo / 37 S Fair Oaks Avenue Pasadena, CA
Why: Why not … meet some new people … check out our rides … share our ultimate driving stories

Date/Time: WEDNESDAY, FEB 1st @ 7:30pm (hanging out at the parking lot cars... 8:00pm Dinner/Drinks :rocks:

A little about Hurry Curry:

They specialize in Japanese curry using a blend of 21 spices. For those of you that favor a milder palette they can accommodate you with 3 levels of flavor: mild, medium or hot, and alternatively have other sauces to select from as well (although this is a curry joint). Meat (chicken, beef, seafood) and/or vegetables are served over rice or pasta with their signature curry. They also have salads… and one can’t forget the beer or sake.

The best part is that there’s a public parking facility across the street with plenty of parking. Generally my experience has been best with everyone parking on the roof level… all together… so that we can introduce ourselves, check out each others cars and then walk down to the restaurant for refreshments and dinner. Here's the menu: http://www.hurrycurryoftokyo.com/menu.html

Let me know what you think... would really like to get fellow Socal E90 members together and talk about why we love our cars! :rocks:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
UPDATED ROSTER: (I'll update this as people confirm attending)

(1) + mava330
(2,3) + Fenianz + 1
(4) + ksfrogman
(5) + NaTuReBOY
(6) + AP2suzuka (only meet)
(7) + jlouies
(8) + magmd
(9) + Narbeh Davidian
(10,11) + krndanic307 + 1
(12) + sfbmw
(13) + AznBeemer23
(14,15) + longtran + 1
(16,17)+ pocky (+1)
(18,19+ creaminz (+1)
(20)+ Schweitzer

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
+ IDENTITY MOTORSPORTS +3
+ BMWally (tentative)
+ mezmeriz3d (tentative)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

37 S Fair Oaks Avenue Pasadena, CA

Heading NORTH on S Fair Oaks Ave -- Enter parking structure on your RIGHT between W Green St and Mercantile Pl

Heading SOUTH on S Fair Oaks Ave -- Make LEFT on W Green St / Enter parking structure on your LEFT S Raymond Ave

*** once at parking structure drive up to the top... at the top make a left (one way only) another left and another left. I will be parked roughly where the "X" is on the map by the elevator on your right hand side ***

*** PARKING BUDGET $6.00 (tops) for parking ***
*** FOOD/DRINK BUDGET $15.00 - $20.00 for food/drink including tip ***
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black

Last edited by mava330; 02-01-2006 at 07:46 PM..
Appreciate 0