Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli_HH View Post
I donīt really beleave that an 4er Series would come!

But one thing must be clear ... if BMW decides to bring an 4er Series this would meen that all Coupes/Convertibles would come als 4er ... never the 4er Series would be an 4-door Coupe Series only.

This would meen:

3er Series: F30 ... F31 ... F34 (GT)
4er Series: F32 ... F33 ... F35 (GranCoupe)

Greets Uli_HH
I think you're overthinking it. BMW really can do whatever they want. If they want just a 4GT then they have just a 4GT. You see that thing really becoming a convertible? That would be an atrocity.

To me this seems that BMW is leaving room for this car to be a flop as to save the 3er name. No and we know that NO 3er has EVER been shitty. With 20+ years of awards and accolades for the 3er why risk tarnishing the name over a controversial vehicle? This GT would be the first 3er flop and considering the 5GT hasn't been flying off the lots it would be smart for BMW to save face.

BMW could also cruise right back to having a traditional 3er touring(at least in the US) once the 4GT starts to tank. And it WILL tank.

fuck it I'm going to continue my rant. This car is complete garbage. I've seen about 2 5GT's on the actual road that people actually bought. That car looks ridiculous. Now ask yourself as this car has been out long enough. Do you like the Honda Crosstour? Hell NO! That car is stupid ugly. Well that's is the same idea as these damn GT's BMW is bringing. You wanna know why this car is a bad idea? Because HONDA made a copy. Honda copies everything, it's what they do. You don't see Merc or Audi lining up to make a competitive car to fight the GT. That's because they think this car is shit and their right! I get the X6 because it's kind of fun in its own right. But again who copied that car and no one else???? Anyone? FUCKING HONDA! Damn this GT sucks balls and any of you that actually kind of like it need to have your eyes spooned out of your skulls.

Get your head out of your ass BMW! Bring the touring to the US. Maybe if you spent more then a dime marketing the touring and brought more then just the 328i/xi touring the car would sell more units in the US you shitheads.

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter

Last edited by darkcloud; 05-19-2011 at 07:06 AM..
Appreciate 0