Thread: Car dryer
View Single Post
      09-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
Axelf
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 Z4 35is...

Car dryer

Well I have to admit I have an OCD when it comes to my car.... Any car I have owned actually...... I hate to even think of letting any one wash my car even the dealer.... When I picked up my car I told them do not go any where near it to prep it for going out..... I will do it my self... So any way over the years I have picked up some very useful tips from a lot of people on how to detail my car.. But one thing I did not like was drying the car..... Yes I have bought the most expensive microfibres to do the job but still felt like I was making small swirls.....
So I have bought the ultimate machine to do the job it called cyclone aeolus pet dryer...... Yes pet dryer my wife thinks I have lost the plot my neighbours say I belong in a nut house..haha but this does the job great, it blows all the water from all the nooks and cranny sand it has no streaks left over after it.. Just thought I would share this info incase there is some one like me with the same OCD....