View Single Post
      09-03-2008, 05:07 AM   #1
Scimitar335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Post your "things that pissed you off on the road" stories here :)

Just curious on what you guys go through day in and day out and the stupid clowns out there that drag you down:

My Example:

I was driving my grandma home. She likes to chill in the back seat. I exit the freeway and am getting close to her house. As I am driving this teenage white kid tool in a old ass VW pulls up next to me and starts hooting and hollering. Like "WOOOOOOOOOOOO" and "VROOOOOM-VROOOOMMM!" My grandma asked me "what is that guy doing?" I didn't answer her and continued to drive. Needless to say I was fuming. For a good two miles this jackass was doing this and I just looked ahead. I had a pounding headache and this moron made it even worse.

I pull into her street and the guy sticks his head out the window and gives me one last "WOOOOOOOOOO" and proceeds straight I pull into the driveway, take her stuff out of the trunk, say good bye, and go after the clown.. this time.. no granny in the car. I pull out and what do i see? Numb-nuts at the stop light. I pull up next to him and roll down my window. No more hooting.. no more hollering.. quite and he's trying to ignore me.

I scream out "Hey! You got a problem?" He turns to me and has this scared look on his face and he all of a sudden had the stutters." Uhmm.. Uhhh.. No I dont. I then said,"Why the hell were you screaming and hollering at me for? Why dont you pull that piece of sh%t over and we can have a little talk." He stutters some more "No.. Uhhh.. I was just saying you have a nice car.." I said,"Bullsh$t don't you ever disrespect my grandma or me ever again. You're lucky I dont get out of this mutherf%^er right now and kick your ass." I hear a "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" Light turns green and I give him a "thats what I thought you little bi%ch!", I then made a U-Turn and went home.

I am in no way proud of this incident and probably shouldnt have done it but I was pretty livid. Headache+idiots=Bad Situation

-I am curious to see what you guys go through. If you get jackasses like this guy i had...

Last edited by Scimitar335i; 09-03-2008 at 05:23 AM..
Appreciate 0