Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by radgator1 View Post
And why is this in the Marketplace? It would get a lot more views in the general forced induction forum plus you aren't buying or selling anything

Plus even though it is an interesting experiment you are talking about lots of hassel and work for someone. They would have to uninstall their 'cede, meet you at the Dyno shop, install it on your car since you have never done the install before, wait for all the dyno runs, uninstall it from your car, reinstall on their car. You are talking about an all day event simply to satisfy curiosity.

The only one I could think of that might have the motivation for the results and skill to do all the installs/uninstalls in a reasonable amount of time would be someone from Vishnu Tuning.
I posted it here just in case someone was looking to sell it and already had it off of their car. Of course it would be easier for me to install it if it's already taken out of their car. Who knows, after the testing maybe I would buy it?
Also, maybe Vishnu might want to chime in. Maybe he would like to help out since I would be paying for this test. It would be really interesting to see the plots on one graph. I would most likely have the dyno for the whole day.

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0