cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
Try to solve your question first to the color: That was maybe Estoril Blue Metallic II (when lighter) or Mediterran blue (dark).
God, I hate you for looking at fuqing 3 series cars, I hate them more than every other car (confession!). But the idea to help were the top notch.

To the demographic thinking: Some bimmer drivers are real retards, here in my living area the younger the more! That and some other ASSumed BMW driver cliches had brought me once to sell my beloved F32. Sometimes I miss this car really much.
I wasn't admiring the car as much as the color. It seems that BMW and most car makers lately have two extremes; the basic black, white, silver, grey with a few crazy colors. I have always gone back and forth between black and some shade of grey. I wanted something different this time so I ordered Long Beach Blue but chickened out at the last minute and changed to Donington Grey. The LBB was beautiful but loud. This blue was something I could live with. It was a darker shade of blue but not didn't look like the picture. Maybe because it was in bright sunlight.