01-30-2020, 08:56 AM   #110
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

[QUOTE=Salty Dog;25746415]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjackson1906 View Post
Um...what evidence do you have that he “continually” cheated on his wife? There’s one indiscretion that we know about...unless you know more that you want to share with us...

https://www.foxsports.com/nba/story/...e-women-121811

And FTR, I could care less about his cheating. Rich/Famous people whether they are athletes, musicians, actors, politicians or what ever have it practically handed to them daily. And I suspect a high percentage take advantage of it. The experts at Divorce Magazine note that about 45-50 percent of married women and 50-60 percent of married men cheat on their spouses.
The evidence that I have is his wife citing that the number one reason for their divorce, then posting on twitter that he was still cheating a year ago.

Those cheating statistics in my experience, make people less willing to marry and trust their spouse, to trust and admire the opposite sex, etc etc.
Which I feel helps perpetuate things like feminism, and anti-men movements, and metoo movements, etc etc. It certainly doesn't help them.

I still struggle with trust issues, because I've watched my entire family (parents and aunts and uncles) all divorce by the time I was 17. Which influenced the relationships with the only two girlfriends I had, in that I wouldn't get close to them because "you're just gonna leave" and I don't speak up for my needs in a relationship because my needs, even to this day are ignored and when I speak up about needs I get responded with argument about why I don't need those things. Which is kinda a different topic I won't get into. But you get the point.
Appreciate 0