View Single Post
      01-15-2020, 06:03 AM   #37
EricVR4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptper View Post
All good. It's a lot easier to read these stories with the Nats winning it, but I feel for Dodger fans. I've read people calling for the vacating of titles, suspending players, and asterisks. What a mess.
As sad as I was to lose it last year, I was happy for y'all. I know that feeling after waiting a looooong time to win it. Y'all went on a hell of a run too, the baseball y'all were playing was fun to watch!

If they didn't vacate titles for PED/other cheating for other teams, then they wouldn't/shouldn't for us. I can definitely understand some of the feelings, and Dodgers fans can feel any way they want about it, but the numbers don't lie. We won 2 of our 4 games in LA. They won 1 of the 3 in Houston.

We lit up Darvish in Game 7, in LA. He even said himself that he was accidentally tipping pitches in both of his games. Hell, in game 7 alone they were like 1 for 13 with runners in scoring position and left at least 10 men on base (if I'm remembering correctly). Their offense all but disappeared numerous times throughout the series. You can't win if you can't hit or score, regardless of what the other team is doing