Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguino View Post
You are making an assumption that this vehicle will drive better than its competitors. You are making opinion a fact, bad way to start.
I’ve driven the X1 in whatever sportiest offering (M Sport?) as well as the GLA and Q3, it’s no contest. Even though I liked the handling on the X1 less than that of its predecessor (which I’ve owned), it was still better than the Audi and Merc.

So all the X2 has to do is not be worse than the X1... my opinion of course.
What I'm trying to convey is that they still drive less than desirable for a BMW, regardless of being better than the competition. Being the best of the worst is not something to brag about. This is a segment that falls outside of your normal BMW client who understands vehicle performance and driving dynamics. This new segment is to capture low hanging fruit to come just for the brand sake.
Lol at penguin hate

BMW - We're first! vs @penquino - no you're worst!

What do they call first place ? Champion !

I've no idea why a car sales company would want to bring more customers into the fold
Your response makes me think you educacional level is not so high or your age betrays you.

Mediocracy at its finest? Being the best at FWD, 4-cyl sub-compact crossover segment should not be something BMW is proud of. Market expansion at the expense of brand dilution is never a good long term strategy for any business, specially one built under the premise of being the leader in driving dynamics.