Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.83]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.83]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
I'm talking about wildfires in CA. You say it's geography in Australia with covid. When I say it's geography in CA with wildfires you can't put it together.

But to your point, CA isn't doing much better but like you said, it's more dense, so we should be doing worse. But we're not.

And you are wrong. People understand epidemiology. It's understood.
You're dreaming if you think just because epidemiology is a field, we fully understand how covid spreads and why it's worse in certain areas.

As I said, Australia is doing better with Covid bc of geography, but California isn't doing poorly enough to keep Disney and others closed. Everything isn't comparable...just bc Australia is doing better today doesn't mean California should be held to that standard. It may be unattainable and out of control bc of the geography, as one example.

On the other hand, the fires are arguably bad enough that California should take better steps for prevention, bad geography or not. It's the state's problem and each state has its own challenges. The housing, electricity, and air quality concerns are other examples.

It's all about what makes sense. People of California deserve to work, not have their land burning, decent air quality, affordable housing, and electricity. Covid is far down the list of your problems but you're treating it like public enemy #1 and it's killing people. They also aren't working in a vacuum without consequences. Your actions for Covid have dramatic impacts to the people of your state.
You telling CA to solve its wildfire problem is like telling them to find a vaccine for Covid. Why don't YOU think of a solution if you think it's that easy? Oh right, you can't.

Where are you from so I can tell you what your state is doing wrong any why you are so bad at everything?

Texas?

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82

Last edited by jmg; 10-28-2020 at 01:48 AM..
Appreciate 0