View Single Post
      12-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #15
trnguyen
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_rocket88 View Post
Bimmercode is pretty nice, although I wish it could do a few more things like reset service and put parking brakes into service mode. Just a few little tweaks that would be nice. My day's tasks other than clearing snow from the storm last night was a brake job on the wife's X1 in which I briefly considered doing the rear brakes, but my old tired body decided just the front brakes were enough for me this time.

If I ever get the chance to I will code in the rear foglights.. could be useful with some of the foggy stormy nasty weather we get here. I've been simply.. lazy to open up bimmercode with a printout of all the things I need to code.

I liked having ASD off.. but then decided I liked the extra sound so I turned it back on
I hope you worked on the brakes inside. I heard about the storm, but it didn't hit Montreal area.

Speaking of the brakes, I plan to do it myself when it will be due to change. I read that it's the app Bimmerlink that can do what you mentioned above: brake in service mode, etc. I'll consider buying it when the time come.
Appreciate 0