View Single Post
      02-10-2021, 01:48 PM   #188
MPOWER5266
Major
Rep
Drives: 1997 Dinan m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chassis View Post
Looks great. Is the tire to wheel lip clearance factory? I would leave it at the original ride height, if that's where it stands today. Did you replace springs or control arm bushings?

How does the side glass run up and down in the tracks?

Looking good, hoping to see on the road/in the wild photos.
We are probably going to leave it stock for a little while and put some miles on it. I think the tires are slightly wider than the oem size but Im not sure. The car has fresh billy sport shocks and we changed out all the front end bushings, the rears all looked recent. We did buy the car from a shop, so I think they were working on it a little before we got it.

Im not sure what you mean about the windows.

Since work is slow, and Im just getting really excited about the progress on the car, here is a super small update.

My dad found some generic rubber boots and used them as a dust covers for the headlight connectors.

Untitled by Nick Wood, on Flickr

With the dust covers installed the headlights went back in and the front end is officially buttoned up.

The dip switch(high beams) was broken and they are extremely expensive. My engineer father took it apart and repaired and redesigned it a little to make it work.

The A/C vent covers were installed.

And the drivers seat, its almost ready to make the trip to my garage for final detailing.

Appreciate 4
overcoil3078.50
wdb4738.00
Fakemike369.50
David701567.00