View Single Post
      04-02-2020, 10:58 AM   #2624
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Gymnast rings showed up yesterday. Holy shit. The simplest of exercises with these things are extremely difficult for a novice. I rigged them up on the chin up bar last night and tried some push up with them. Using the parallettes I've been doing 5 sets of 15 with a close grip. On the rings, I managed to complete 3 sets of 6. Also managed to execute a few L Sits and a few dips with them. After toying around with the rings for a bit, I've decided I need to take down the ceiling fan in this room and throw some eye bolts in the truss's this weekend so I can get full range of motion with them. Since eye bolts are going in the ceiling, I ordered some rope, pulleys and handles to attach to the eye bolts to work tri's, bi's, shoulders and possible some leg movements as well. The gym being closed is keeping me busy with a makeshift home gym install. Next I'll have to build some boxes for variation of movement.

I'm getting some hellacious workouts in during all this social distancing. I come in to work each day barely able to move. I'm digging the progress I'm seeing though. I noticed this morning my arms actually fill out the sleeves of my shirt.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00