09-01-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
richouston
BMW FTW!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i Sedan- Jet Black

ProClip Custom e90 Cell Phone Mount Android Iphone

Hello,

I went with a ProClip (Pro Clip) custom cell phone Holder and Bracket combo to mount my cell phone in the e90.

First you have to go to www.proclipusa.com (not sure about overseas) in order to purchase the parts. You first order the cell phone holder (with or without charger option) that fits whatever cell phone you have and then the you choose the custom bracket based on what type of car you have.

I first chose my holder- I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I went with the Holder with Swivel/Charging options...I think it was around 50 bucks.

Next I entered in the e90 Sedan and you get a couple options for mounting point depending on whether you have a coupe/sedan and whether you have idrive or not.

I chose the center console to mount my phone, it was $29.99...the other option is up on the dashboard under the idrive display. (please look online to see the other options)

**** I just painted the mount for a better blend with color matched dakota beige- updates photos attached****

Either way, here are some photos of the finished install. I like it a lot!

Side View:

BMW 3-series e90 Pro Clip custom cell phone holder. by richouston24, on Flickr

Drivers Side View:

Another View:

Update- I painted the Mount Dakota Beige to match the interior and blend in better:

Untitled by richouston24, on Flickr

Last edited by richouston; 09-01-2013 at 07:12 PM..
Appreciate 0