03-05-2020, 04:22 PM   #12
00max00
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 - option loaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelbock View Post
I have owned my 2020 X1 since October of last year and it has a bit over 2.4K Kilometers (~1.5K miles) at this point. So far so good, but it is a new car. I have a pano sunroof and I don't feel the noise is too bad. I'm not the biggest fan of the runflats, they are a bit rough on broken surfaces. At this point I'm going to leave them on the car until they wear out and look for a better option, so obviously I can live with them.

I personally would not buy another car without LED headlights. I feel they are much better than anything with halogen in them. I drove my wife's Honda last night and I was thinking to myself how much I missed the headlights on my X1.
Agreed with the run-flats. I am going to replace them with a set of Pilot Sport 3 as soon as the OEMs are worn out. I have these on my other car, night and day difference.

I think Xenon headlights are still better than LEDs. I drove my other car with Xenons the other day, that thing makes the LED on the X1 a pair of halogen lights only whiter, no kidding. I think manufacturers switches headlights to LED because it is brighter than halogen but cheaper than Xenon.
Appreciate 0