Godwin1210
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 523i

Garage List
2011 F10 523i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_S5 View Post
But you mentioned that you want to swap springs too... anyways some can live with it, I for one can't live with the original wheels. I swap it the very next day after I pick up my car.

I don't know what's with all the concern about the lack of power and stuff. I mean who you try to outrun with a 523i. I have driven 3 generation of 523i and this is the fastest of them all even though it's much heavier thanks to the 8 speed gear box.

For me I m ok with it and I feel the car is not lacking in power at all and is good enough for everyday use. As long as i can outrun buses, minibuses and taxi etc... I m quite ok When I see a Ferrari, I wouldn't think of gunning it at the light with them, I don't like to be the first of the fast car bunch anyways, just my $0.02
So I'm actually thinking whether I should change the springs or not......but I guess I will go for it at the end cus I want the car looks better, it now looks kinda weird actually for me, haha

Really? I don't know why but I started to feel the 523i lacks of power and especially lacks of low-end torque, maybe because I drive kinda aggressive? Everytime I try to accelerate at Cotton-tree Road, Conduit Road and Old Peak Road I can feel is heavy and trying so hard to accelerate. I drove a Lexus RX300 before and probably that's the reason why I'm having this feeling.