United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

FS: nitro r/c cars

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
i have 3 nitro R/C cars that i never use, and are just sitting in my garage collecting dust. i would like to sell them so that they can find a happy home where someone can use them more than i do.

one is a HPI Racing truck, i think it is about 3-4 years old, engine is seized, and needs to either be rebuilt or replaced. paid 250 new

another is a Yokomo car. 2-speed, at the time i bought it two years ago, it was the fastest RTR (Ready to run) car on the market. i barely have used it, and it is in perfect condition except that the gears on the 2-speed transmission are shredded up. (cheap fix, it is a plastic part) this car also has a aftermarket exhaust:100 dollars. paid 300 for the car new plus the exhaust. also has some carbon and painted parts.

and the last one is a Traxxass car. 2-speed, i just put a brand new engine on it, and it has only just been broken in. i bought this car on ebay for 200 dollars with a Picco engine (which i seized up, and it is in peices, but i will sell if you want it) and i paid i think it was another 250 for the engine. 450 total value. has some upgraded parts such as suspension towers, and carbon-fiber parts. only thing is that i flipped the car, and no damage was done to the car except for the alloy metal rear suspension tower, which was bent, but fixable.
car:
http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...rx_n4tec33.htm
Engine:
http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...rx33_intro.htm

Any of these cars can come with any of the following bodies:

lambo diablo
porsche 911
stock traxxas body
and truck body

i am also willing to sell the glow plug warmers

i am selling these cars because i just do not have the time to play with them anymore, they are a blast to have fun with, or race them against cars on the street. (traxxas car can get up to 90+mph with the engine i was told)

PM me any offers.

P.S. i will post pics tomorrow.

Appreciate 0