scotchy
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotchy View Post
Nice, let us know how you like it once you get it! When did you place your order?

I love our Mercedes (GLC43) so much that I strongly considered a 2020 63S, but wanted something "more" different than what we have. Albeit with some hiccups, the drivetrain and power/power delivery on both is awesome. I like the looks and handling of the SQ5, but the power delivery felt a bit delayed like the Macan S and GTS that I've driven. While not as fast, the X5 40i felt better than the the Audi and Porsche, almost immediate throttle response. Perfect for everyday driving, but I wanted something a bit quicker.

Were you able to drive the M50i with DHP before ordering?
We placed our order 12/27. Yes, I found test vehicle with DHP but an hour away. Two local dealers had none. The car tested didn’t have some options I wanted. Only issue with wife was color. Found out now she doesn’t like black cars after having two for five years now. I wanted black on black. She thought it looks like a hearst. Compromise was mineral white exterior/ black interior and any trim she wanted.
My preference if we’re going to have two vehicles is to make them as different as possible so we have two options whenever we leave the house.
Wow are you supposed to take delivery that soon? Or is that when production is complete? Where are you located? (Can't see on the mobile app)

I'd have gone mineral white on black wheels/trim this time too, or a blue, but my wife wanted black (most of our cars have been black). I haven't had a white car yet but really like the contrast.
When we saw the black next to the white I do like the black better, that said I'm the one who washes it lol, doesn't matter to her.
Appreciate 0