• 19" 664M with all-season run flats
  • Black Dakota Leather with Blue Stitching
  • Fineline Ridge Wood Trim
  • Diving Assistance Plus Package
  • Parking Assitance Package
  • M Sport Brakes
  • Leather Dashboard
  • Harmon Kardon Surround System

I'm coming from an M3, so I'd imagine there will be a period of adjustment for me. I always wanted an M3. Definitely the best car I ever had, but I feel like I got that out of my system now.

I always wanted a 5 series sedan too. I want my new car to be more luxurious oriented. However, I decided to go with M Sport Design and M Sport Brakes to ease the transition from the M3.

I kept to my budget. I decided to sacrifice Xdrive in order to get M Sport. If I could survive PA winters with an M3, I'm pretty sure I can manage without xDrive. Plus, I can always use my wife's SUV if the weather is really bad anyway.

I went with Black Sapphire. When I started my career back in the mid 80s, I really wanted a black BMW (3 or 5 series). I couldn't afford one back then of course. Ironically, this will be my 5th BMW and never had a black one before. So that's the story behind my choice of colors.

MSRP=$72,320 (includes destination & handling)

Got 8% off of MSRP plus $2k loyalty rebate.

Car should arrive in mid March.
lago1974169.00
bastula183.00
clee1982797.50