View Single Post
      01-29-2016, 05:51 AM   #20
Stormbitch
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G11

Quote:
Originally Posted by vase330 View Post
I have a 2015 Range Rover Autobigraphy and you can't top the infotainment for being complete crappy junk. My E92 335 has a system that first came out in 2006? 10years and it is miles and miles better than the POS land rover one. Their Meridian signature 3D sound is the best I have ever heard in a car, but the rest of the electronics belong to the early 2000s era. So maybe Idrive is not so bad after all!
Ha, yes the Land Rover thing is sadly a joke. Well done for such an amazing car though sir.

Yes but the infotainment and nav in a RR and Jaguar is rubbish. So sorry to say and be offensive! But they should know better. They hailed the new XF and Jag interface with such praise and then I watched on guy proceed to get lost on Youtube.

Anyway a RR - I would suppliment nav - not important for you.

-

Audi MMI? Whoa? Really - have you zoomed in on those maps lately and seen how long it takes? Have you seen the voice reviews on that? Audis do look the best and the MMI is pleasing.. but its no way IDrive or Command processor speed. But Audi sell alot of cars - And thank heavens for the new screens and slightly better interface. Car Buyer also rated down the audi mmi a little. Anyway glad it works for you and you know how to work it. Horse etc

-

Nice comments wow - thanks very very much - BMW have not yet commented on it - I told them I would be doing one. Let you know if they lend me anything else!

-

Again thanks alot for the comments. No I live in Swindon. ( Sorry about that )
Appreciate 0