Thread: Z4M vs.370Z
View Single Post
      09-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
Vanne
Down Under!!
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC

I drove my mates 370z last year from Sydney to Melbourne (Philip island) for the MotoGP. We took some of the back ways to get into some twisties and I was pretty impressed. This is Before I had the ///M. His was a track model (or what ever he called it as it came stock with struts in the engine bay and also in the rear)
I gotta admit, it felt really tight, and the box was typical Nissan, engine and box felt bullet proof. So yeah a really nice car. Goes like the clappers too and is very easy to drive. The z4mc on the other hand is a handfull, it demands respect when you drive it near its limits, and is extremely rewarding. Much, much more than the Nissan zed. You could drive the Nissan near the limit all day long, I found the mcoupe harder to get to grips with, but is much more a drivers car.. IMHO that is ofcourse. Both are great cars, I am sure you would be happy with either. Oh final note.. The interior of the Nissan was also crap, with lots of that rubbery feeling stuff every where that let's go if you even just look at it. More so than the bimmer. Oh and yeah we pushed the zed there a bit, my mate lost his license on the way back, and I copped 2 tickets on the way down... So yeah it definitially goes...