Thread: Flat Earth
View Single Post
      03-11-2019, 11:57 AM   #45
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

I watched this last weekend. I'll be honest, it was painful to watch. It's difficult to witness this level of self absorption and ignorance. The main guy, forgot his name as it has absolutely no relevance in my life, is clearly a complete idiot. His oddly attractive girlfriend perpetuates his madness. The other guy whom I'll refer to as the "Angry Flat Earth Guy" is hilarious. He's like Lord Helmet in Space Balls about the whole business.

I ended up watching the entire documentary not so much concerned about their bullshit ass theory but more so in a field study type scenario for human psychology. Those poor bastards simply need to feel connected to something even if it is finding a way to suck each others dicks around flat earth....."globe" I suppose.

I did find it funny that the experiments that they kept coming up with to prove themselves right were never conclusive and the one conversation at the convention with one guy stating something to the effect of "This needs to be kept quiet" had me rolling laughing.
Appreciate 2
540iSUP704.00