View Single Post
      02-27-2021, 11:51 PM   #34
tesmithp
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X2 M35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Here's an interesting situation, we've said that there are many alarms and alerts that go off after you're done coding, they go away as soon as you instantly restart the car. But here's one that lasts a bit longer: if you decide you want your AC climate control display to be orange instead of white, the AC indicator light will flash and you can't Turn off the indicator light nor can you turn off the whole climate control system. It keeps flashing through two or three restarts of the car, and seems to go away after about 5 to 7 minutes by itself. I coded it back-and-forth twice as I didn't really understand the switch, so I know it goes away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Here's an interesting situation, we've said that there are many alarms and alerts that go off after you're done coding, they go away as soon as you instantly restart the car. But here's one that lasts a bit longer: if you decide you want your AC climate control display to be orange instead of white, the AC indicator light will flash and you can't Turn off the indicator light nor can you turn off the whole climate control system. It keeps flashing through two or three restarts of the car, and seems to go away after about 5 to 7 minutes by itself. I coded it back-and-forth twice as I didn't really understand the switch, so I know it goes away.
When I last did that two days ago, a warning popped up saying I needed to let the AC recalibrate for a few minutes (blinking) and to avoid engine RPMs over 1500. I did that and the blinking stopped after about 1-2 minutes.
Appreciate 0