09-16-2016, 04:22 AM   #20
photos_by_ronnie
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2 DCT, 2017 X1 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.M View Post
Not even remotely the same thing? Do you even know what you're talking about? A so called mini-cat is indeed a spacer, applied between the socket and the lambda o2 sensor, and the only difference is that it has a ring inside it that, putting it in layman's terms, further reduces the gas flow and tricks the lambda sensor a bit more. I am happy to discuss how the aforementioned ring does that, and what's it's composition.

I'm sure you are a most valued customer and am also sure that they were also thrilled with having you pay $49 for it. I paid $96k for my car and still refuse to be ripped off.
I'm getting tired of your insults. Before you continue to make a fool of yourself, please take the time to research before you $hit all over someone else's thread. Big Daddy'a Garage sells a $14 O2 spacer made with T304 stainless steel. Sure it's a bit more expensive than Chinese spacers that rust in a few weeks. Link here: http://bigdaddiesgarage.com/straight...ddies%20Garage

^^That is NOT what I bought, I repeat...I BOUGHT A MINI CAT. I wish I had taken pictures before installing, it's literally a tiny catilyic convertor. I don't trust just putting a spacer on it, I wanted a little extra security so I paid $49. That is my money that I worked for. Now if I didn't think it was a bargain in comparison to cheap Chinese spacers that may or may not work and are guaranteed to rust, I wouldn't be recommending this to other users.
Appreciate 0