View Single Post
      01-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #76
BavarianN54
Banned
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigilante375 View Post
It's always the same stuff with people hating. Just for example: Faster than my F10 M5 in a straight line? Well you won't beat me on the road course. Faster than my F10 M5 around the road course? Well I have a better interior. Better interior than my F10 M5? Well I have lots of technology. The list goes on and on. Just like the 1M guys complaining about the Boss 302 being faster than them around a road course.....well, at least ours is made to be a DD with all the creature comforts!

This car is going to be a beast and has been totally redesigned. Haters are going to hate no matter what. I love all cars and while I might hate of some of them. I know what they are capable of and wouldn't mind owning any one of them.
Says it all right there. Me, I'll take the all out sports car that can destroy anything near its price range(-and a whole lot more) on a race track/street and yet be a civil, if not down right comfortable as a DD. Corvette is that car. Mega buck sports car owners are quaking in their Bruno Magli's when the C7 pulls next to them at a red light.
Appreciate 0