View Single Post
      04-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #19
Davo2003
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe Jerez and loaded

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats! I'm jealous, I been smacked down Looks like I'm screwed due to being a military order...got this from Terry B this morning...

Date: April 16, 2008

Your BMW is on a boat scheduled to arrive at the New Jersey VDC (port) on 4/12/08. All BMWs must be cleared by U.S. Customs and the Department of Agriculture before they are taken to the VDC for processing. It normally takes 1 – 2 weeks from the date the boat arrives before the cars are shipped to the BMW centers (dealers).

Once your BMW arrives in the U.S. , I can Federal Express the MSO, invoice and a copy of the Military Purchase Order to you since these documents are needed to register your BMW. The Title for your BMW is issued by the Department of Motor Vehicle after the registration paperwork is processed.

Since I’m not notified when cars are shipped from the VDC, you should contact your dealer after the boat arrives to make arrangements on the delivery of your BMW.